Monday, November 11, 2013

Things I Like About You

Sharing to you what I have found on my blog back in 2009. I was inspired by the scene in the movie 10 Things I Hate About You where Kat (Julia Stiles) recited a poem she made with the same title as the movie so I also made my own version of it back then. I was quite imaginative before and words just flow whenever I feel like writing but I think I'm not that effective if I'd be a poet now. You may find the poem corny but I'm still sharing this for compilation/remembrance even if I feel the same way! (haha!) If you still haven't watched that movie and haven't heard about it yet, well, it is a teen romantic comedy-drama film and a modernization of Shakespeare's Taming of the Shrew. So, here's the poem:

31st of July, 2009
I like the way you listen, as if you want to know more.
I like it when you sing; I like the way you care.
I like the way you make me laugh and the way you make me feel comfortable.
I like the way you start a conversation, may it be in the most sensible form.
I like the way you smile; I like it when you talk.
I like it when I hear my name and the fact that it’s you who called.
But most thing, I like it when I’m with you—not minding the time, not minding the people, just enjoying it all.


EatSailLove,
Pam

2 comments:

  1. I love that movie! 10 Things I Hate About You has been my favorite ever since I saw it :)

    http://paolaysabel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I also love the scene where the guy sang in the football field.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! We would love to hear something from you. You might want to include your link in it so we could check your blog too :)